CSIR UGC NET 2020 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern & Result
CISR UGC NET 2020: CSIR is conducting the Joint CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test in December 2020 (Tentatively), in order to provide the Junior Research Fellowship to all the qualified candidates. In this write-up, you can find all the information regarding CSIR UGC NET 2020-21 Examination so that you can apply accurately by filling all the details so before the last date. If you want to fill the Application form 2020 just check the official website where you can download and also fill the online form. You can check the eligibility criteria over there.
UGC NET 2020 Exam Dates (Tentative):
|Date for start to submit the application form||March 2020|
|Last date to apply online Application form||March 2020|
|Last date for the change of examination centre (only on merit basis)||April 2020|
|Tentative date of publication of the list of candidates registered for test on the website||May 2020|
|Admit Card Issued Date||June 2020|
|Tentative date of the single MCQ examination||June 2020|
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Application Form:
All the interested candidates want to enrol for the admission process has to apply through the online mode before the deadline. You can check the precise date of the deadline on the official website. It is highly advisable for all the candidates to read all the terms and condition before getting to the task of filling. After filling check for all the details and take a print of the application forms. Send this form with all the required documents and e-challan at “The Sr. Controller of Examination of CSIR, HRDG” on or before Aug 2020.
All the candidates have to deposit the examination fee at any branch of Indian bank across the country. Here is the complete detail of the application fee according to the categories:
- For the General Category students, the application fee will be Rs.1000.
- For the OBC/NCL category students, the application fee will be Rs. 500
- For the other categories other than General and OBC, like – SC/ST/PH/VH, the fee will be Rs.250.
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: All the aspirants who are applying for CSIR UGC NET 2020 must have the permanent Indian citizenship.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit prescribed by the exam authorities is 28 years. Relaxation can granted on this point can be accessed by the candidates belonging to different categories other than General. There will be no maximum age limit is prescribed for the Lectureship.
- Candidates who have 4-year BS program or having a B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharma/ or Integrated BS-MS/MBBS/B.Sc. (Hons)/M.Sc. or equivalent degree/B.Sc. (Hons) or any equivalent degree. Aspirants who want to get enrolled in the integrate MS-PhD program must have scored a minimum of 55% marks. 55 % of marks is the minimum criteria set for the General and OBC-NCL candidates. It is 50% for the other categories (SC/ST, Physically and, visually handicapped).
- Aspirants who want to get enrol for M.Sc. course or have just completed 10+2+3 years of any of the required qualifying examinations are also eligible to appear for the entrance exam under the category of Result Awaited. To avail the benefit of fellowship, candidates have to complete the required qualifying degree with the required percentage of marks within the valid period of two years. Candidates who don’t qualify these criteria, their fellowship application will not consider.
- Candidates having a Bachelor’s degree, in the discipline of Engineering, Science or any other, will also be eligible to avail the benefit of CSIR fellowship only after the enrollment for Ph.D./Integrated PhD program within the valid period of two years.
There will be the total of five subjects in the entrance exam of CSIR UGC NET 2020 Mathematics, Earth, Atmosphere, Life Sciences, Ocean and Planetary science, Physical science, and Chemical science. All the questions will base on these five subjects and there about 200 questions based on MCQ format (multiple choice questions). The examination will hold in two sessions. There is a provision of negative marking as well, so students have to bear the penalty for every wrong answer.
The question paper segments into three sections – A, B, and C.
Section A- This section comprises of all the subjects, so it can consider as the common paper. It consists of the question related to the – General Aptitude, Graphical Analysis, Logical Reasoning, and the Numeric ability.
Section B- The section is comprised of all the multiple choice type questions which cover myriad topics of the pertinent subject. Though, for the engineering sciences, there will be questions from Mathematics and Engineering Aptitude included.
Section C- This section comprised of the questions of high stature and they will dedicate to examine the knowledge of the candidates for the scientific concepts and the application of those scientific concepts. There will be subjects-relate multiple choice questions from the engineering part.
All the aspirants of CSIR UGC NET 2020 can download the admit cards from the official website i.e. www.csirhrdg.res.in. All the candidates can get their admit card by entering their personal credentials, like – Application form number and the date of birth as registered the certificates. There will be no such provision of sending the copy of the admit card. It is highly advisable for all the candidates to carry they are admitted card to the examination centre, an entry can be stopped by the authorities. Check for all keen details and contact the examination cell if you find any mistake in it.
- The result will be published on the official website, Candidates can check your result July 2020.
- You can find the date here when authority release the result,
- After the result announced, selected candidates can apply for the post of junior level research fellowship and assistant lecturer.